Vogue has featured DPI alum Lili Holzer-Glier with a slideshow of images that detail the ravages wreaked by Hurricane Sandy two years ago and still visible today. Lili’s work about Sandy is also featured here at DPI in a show called ‘Aftermath,’ along with ‘Migrantes’ by DPI professor Joseph Rodriguez. The photos can be seen here in person at 721 B’way and also in our previous blog post. Take a look!
Welcome to the DPI Blog
Read about the activities of the students, faculty, and alumni of The Department of Photography & Imaging as well as news of interest to our community.
S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8Events on October 8, 2014
- Cross-Tisch: The Interdepartmental Faculty Series - Deborah Willis and Awam Amkpa present "Black Portraitures"Starts: 18:00Ends: October 8, 2014 - 20:00
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Events on October 16, 2014
- Opening Reception 'Social in Practice' and 'Migrantes and Aftermath'Starts: 18:00Ends: October 16, 2014 - 20:00Location: Tisch School of Arts, 721 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, United States
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
TAGS2013 admissions alumni Around the Dept. articles artists awards blogs book catalog classes community programs competition conferences documentary events exhibitions faculty field trip film Future Imagemakers gallery grad school guest lecture human rights program international interview in the news lecture multimedia NYC NYTimes photographers'-rights photographs portraits publications resources reviews seniors staff students summer-High-School Tierney-Fellowship Tisch video
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License. All photographs © the photographers.
- Crowdfunding my project about Coal in Pennsylvania
- jonahrosenberg: Proud to present @isomagazine #12: TRACES Join...
- mpdrolet: Mario Pucic
- jonahrosenberg: “A young father braves the highways of...
- jamesdereksapienza: Niagara Falls, 2014
- DPI Alum Lili Holzer-Glier Looks Back at Sandy Damage with Photos Two Years Later
- Two Shows Now on View at DPI! ‘Social in Practice’ and ‘Migrantes & Aftermath’
- DPI Professor Terry Boddie on African American and Caribbean Photography
- DPI Professor Shelley Rice in Conversation at the Rubin Museum
- On View: Social in Practice Exhibition